Magento Web DeveloperEmail resume to: email@example.com
The Magento Developer will design, build, and deploy web and commerce sites without breaking a sweat. Integrating CRM's and other external systems are your bread and butter. Your layers of expertise will highlight an uncanny ability to address HTML, PHP, developing extensions, fixing browser compatibility issues, and putting out fires. You will also monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies as necessary. All in a day's work!
- Produce responsive websites and e-commerce systems for various web properties
- Maintain/update existing websites and stores
- Produce landing pages for contests and campaigns in accordance with business guidelines
- Integrate CRMs and other external systems with websites, e-commerce systems, and applications
- Implement tracking pixels and cookie codes for analytics and dynamic content purposes
- 2-3 years of proven experience using Magento (EE/CE)
- Extensive web development experience using responsive frameworks (Bootstrap/Foundation/etc.)
- Ability to develop custom themes, extensions/plugins, and extend controllers/models/core
- Ability to work with cross-browser and cross-platform/device issues (IE, FireFox, Safari, Chrome, tablet/mobile, etc.)
- Development experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, jQuery, and JSON
- Capacity to integrate with various 3rd party OMS/CRM/ERP systems
- Comfortable working in a LAMP stack environment and using Linux Command Line
- Magento Certified Developer
- MySQL and Postgres Databases
- Magento 2 Development Experience
- Knowledge of OOP and modern web application development practices
- PHP frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend, etc.
- CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS
SEO and Internet Marketing SpecialistEmail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a full-time SEO Technician with entry-level web, SEO, and Social Media experience. We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic team member who thrives on creating new and exciting solutions.
Primarily Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with creating and maintaining dynamic, effective Search Engine campaigns for a wide variety of clients. Organic, search engine optimization through on-page content development, meta data, microdata, link building, and site optimization.
- Market analysis and competitive research.
- Keyword Analysis.
- Developing internal SEO and external link building.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A positive, willing to learn attitude.
- Experience and familiarity with social media and search engines.
- Know the general concepts behind SEO.
Sales AssociateEmail resume to: email@example.com
Reagan Wireless is looking for an experienced salesperson. We are a worldwide distributor and wholesaler of CDMA, and IDEN model phones and accessories. Reagan Wireless Corp. is one of the fastest growing companies in the mobile phone business. Our new state of the art warehouse is filled with large quantities of inventory of the latest products from top name brands including Apple, HTC, LG, Samsung, Sanyo, Research in Motion, Motorola, and Nokia Corporation.
Competitive benefits and group medical plans provided.
- Reagan Wireless is located in Deerfield Beach, FL.
- Sales Team hours are M-F from 9AM to 5:30PM.
- Very little travel is neccessary.
- You will be required to maintain accounts and acquire new customers.
- Must have a clean background, an extensive background check and drug test will be performed.